Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hello. I reckon i shouldn't bother already. So, ya. I'm still blogging. Maybe i'll go for something like lj or diary-x? I like lj's commenting, only i guess. Hah.


Alright. I've had a lot to say. A whole darn lot. So ya this may be a stupidly long post but you wouldn't mind would you my lovely readers? :)

This week i worked a whole 5dayweek! YAYNESS! First time in a month. Anyhows i'm quitting soon, did i mention that? 'Cos of school commitments. &That stupid vivian bitch kept looking at me THAT way. I dunno how to describe la it's just a very rude way. Sheesh!
Yanshan's gonna take over me &i'm super excited 'cos i'm gonna take a role of a teacher of her regarding what shes got to do &all. :D &we're working tgt! That's the main thing. For 7days, actually.
-
Every friday i need to unwind. Even though it's not super stressing at work (it's not, at all, actually)
So yesterday i went out to.. town with 'Zee Gang. I think i should call us that from now. It's too tiring to say oh i went out with hn, ant, jasmins, shirley.
Ya. Kinda zeegang la.
:)

Lemme show you some gross pictures. Okay la i think i should link. (So that i wouldnt gross you out too much)
Click HERE if you wanna see blood.
Click HERE if you wanna see MORE blood.
Then HERE if you wanna see a dustbin (with cigarette buds URGH) with my bloody tissues.

This is the first time 'Zee Gang saw me bleeding through my nose. Lol my primary school mates have seen before it was super gross (because i had the long mucus-y thing? it was super long SUPER SUPER SUPER LONG okay more than a 30cm ruler lah!).
Did they freak out? I reckon they did. Quite ganchiong lol.
I looked like a freakin' mess. This is the 2nd time i've bled in public.
Hm, at least i never bleed for an hour, right.


Love

Us! :D

Rpm WORH.

Okay i did a darn stupid thing i wanted to throw this bag (jasmin's boxers) &had anthea take the picture of the movement &also the covering of wanling's face but hahahaha i threw it downstairs instead =x I threw it too hard i reckon. Lolololol.

Work was ever-so-boring that i had to look for things to meddle with. Hence the computer chip. Eh, i wanted to play with the bubble wrap actually.
-
I hate not being able to fall asleep. I have been getting so little sleep these days. Darn! I'm one who can't go without atleast 8hours of sleep. I get very lethargic (i dont really fancy yawning in public cos thats, like, very unglam, huh?). Lol ya &i get sometimes very easily irritated.
I hate having my mind wandering off to stupid thoughts even as i willed it to stop. My mind has a life of it's own. When i work, it runs. When i play, it runs. When i want to sleep, it cannot stop running aboutttttttt!
Omg it's really infuriating somehow. "/

Yesterday jasmins &me were waiting for the bus &we took the NR3 at 11plus. Lol 'cos we were fussy commuters &did not want to get up a crowded bus w/o having a seat. So we paid 3bucks to get home. I like, actually. It's a direct bus from orchard to home! :D &It's about the same as adult fare (grr) so it doesn't really matter, right?
-

Mr Joe Chow, if you ever happen to read this. Lemme clear things out.
I DID NOT FREAKEN SAY YOU WERE A BIG FLIRT OMG WHERE DID YOU HEARD THAT FROM!
Okay wait.
Breathing.

I did NOT say you were a big flirt. (Whether you believe it or not) Yes i sure did complain. Why cos i was unhappy. I reckon it's your little friend who told you i did? Merely because my close friend is your little friend's close friend too?
Hello, no.
I complained to jasmins. They have no connection with you whatsoever. Wanling is too busy with her work &fierce-ly jasmin is too busy with her.. stuff.
Anthea? Hell, she wouldnt. Shes neutral isnt she?
Bindy? The more she wouldnt. She doesn't give a hoot.
So there, if you'd still believe whoever-who-told-you-that-i-said-that. That freakin' person is trying to frame me.
I don't like to argue with you 'cos you always have a way to make me feel like i've lost. Why is this happening? &Hello may i know who started it first?
Stop with the I HATE YOU YUMIN WHAT ON EARTH DID I DO TO YOU nicks because i fuckin' didn't spread ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.
&also i wouldn't care less anymore.
-

Okay i was right with wanting to put that on the last part. Urm. I may be going to ant's place l8r. Slack around &do stupid stuff? Lol urm.
I think i should change my layout whilst that girl is still sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home